I miss the time when you used to take my name with a smile on your face
Although I could not see it but i could feel it and sense it
I miss the time when you used to talk to me entire night till morning at those unusual hours
Although it was quite annoying waiting for your call bt talking 2 you made me feel ecstatic
I miss the time when you used to tell me every minute details of your day spent
Although it never included me but listening to it made me felt important
I miss the time when I used to wake you up every morning
Although I wished to be there with you just to see you getting up but listening to your voice every single morning made me perky
I miss the time when you used to sleep over the phone while talking to me
Although i used to feel miserable that you slept but what made me blessed was the fact that your day ended with me
I miss the time when you used to say sorry at every little thing
Although half the time you didn't even mean them but listening to all your cute sorries brought a smile on my veil
I miss the time when you used to tell me every shit crappy cooked up story of yours
Although i never felt like buying them but listening to them made me feel elated
I miss the time when we were trying exploring each other
Although you left us in between the journey but that few months made me fell for you
I miss the time when I irritated you and yelled at you for every little thing
Although I never liked doing it but it made me felt that I owe you
I miss the time when you were mine
Although you never said that but I always considered you to be mine

nikzz :)

0 comments: